Welcome to Kristen Stewart Gossip, your ultimate resource for the talented actress Kristen Stewart. Most known for her role as Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga, you may also recognize her from The Runaways, Into the Wild and Panic Room. Up next for Kristen will be On The Rode and udoubtedly much more as her career continues to grow. Here we aim to bring you the most up-to-date news and information, photos and much more! Enjoy your stay and check back for all the latest!
Follow Us On Twitter @KStewartGossip

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kristen warms up to romance & fashion



Gallery Link: 06.13.10: Parade Press Junket

Kristen Stewart takes one more step toward immortality in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. She’s put her own stamp on Bella, who’s determined to take a walk down the aisle and spend eternity with her vampire lover Edward, played by Robert Pattinson.

Stewart told Parade.com’s Jeanne Wolf that, just like her character, she’s grown a lot since Twilight first became a cultural phenomenon. But some things haven’t changed.

Honesty is the best policy, no matter what.
“I’ve always said that I’m not ashamed of anything that I say because I’m always being honest, even though you can definitely make mistakes. That’s Bella in a nutshell, so I can completely relate to her. I think it’s a good thing to be proud of who you are, no matter what. Success is always something completely different for different people. I feel like I’ve succeeded if I’m doing something that makes me happy and I’m not lying to anybody. That’s why I feel really good about myself right now.”

So does her romance with RPattz go beyond the screen?
“It’s hard to actually take details of your personal life and apply them in a scene because as much as you can identify with a feeling, you just get muddled. As soon as you start bringing your own stuff in, it’s like, ‘No, that’s not right.’ You’re playing a different person. You have to leave that stuff at the door.”

Kissing him onscreen wasn’t the problem.
“One of the most challenging scenes was probably finally kissing Jacob for the first time. Bella has got such tunnel vision that Edward is the only thing for her. That’s a strange perspective. So when Taylor Lautner and I kissed, it felt like such a different dynamic. I was nervous as hell.”

Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment