Welcome to Kristen Stewart Gossip, your ultimate resource for the talented actress Kristen Stewart. Most known for her role as Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga, you may also recognize her from The Runaways, Into the Wild and Panic Room. Up next for Kristen will be On The Rode and udoubtedly much more as her career continues to grow. Here we aim to bring you the most up-to-date news and information, photos and much more! Enjoy your stay and check back for all the latest!
Follow Us On Twitter @KStewartGossip

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kristen Stewart: I'm Going to the Oscars with...Taylor Lautner!


Marc Malken over at E! caught up with Kristen Stewart on the red carpet at the premiere of The Yellow Hankerchief tonight. It looks like Kristen and Taylor are Oscar bound.

Robert Pattinson presented at last year's Oscars, but guess which Twilight stars are doing it this time around?

I'll let Kristen Stewart tell you…

“Yeah, I’m going,” Stewart just told me when I asked if we’d be seeing her on March 7 at the Academy Awards. “Me and Taylor are going to present.”

Stewart admits she’s very nervous.

“I’ve been looking at shoes,” she said. “I’m trying to pick shoes that I know I won’t fall down in.”

Read more on E! where Kristen talks about the BAFTAS and her Rising Star nomination, and how completely humbled she is by the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment