Welcome to Kristen Stewart Gossip, your ultimate resource for the talented actress Kristen Stewart. Most known for her role as Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga, you may also recognize her from The Runaways, Into the Wild and Panic Room. Up next for Kristen will be On The Rode and udoubtedly much more as her career continues to grow. Here we aim to bring you the most up-to-date news and information, photos and much more! Enjoy your stay and check back for all the latest!
Follow Us On Twitter @KStewartGossip

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Noel Clarke Blogs About Kristen Stewart


I tweeted about this earlier, but it’s definitely a must-read, so I thought I should post it here as well! For those not familiar with Noel Clarke, he was last year’s winner of the BAFTA’s Orange Rising Star Award and he presented Kristen hers this year!

"So I’m asked to be on the Orange rising star award jury after winning it last year and I’m glad to do that. We (The Jury) watch a hell of a lot of films and after weeks and weeks come up with the final five people and they’re announced.

Then of course Lots of other people chime in with their opinions about who should be on there, because there’s always people who think they know better, but that’s fine too, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

People want Tahar to win, they love A Prophet (I do too, it’s a great movie). People want Carey to win (She is brilliant in An Education, if you like the film or not). People want Jesse to win (He carries Zombieland and is great in everything he does) People want Nick to win, he has a huge following, is british, possibly the best young actor full stop and is gonna go far. And of course people want Kristen to win… But the only difference with her was this… As many people who wanted her to win, there were equally vocal people who absolutely didn’t want her to win. The other nominees didn’t have that animosity against them.

I said nothing. I couldn’t. I wasn’t allowed (and as most people know Nick Hoult is like a little brother I wouldn’t minded if he won. P.S that is not why he was nominated. he is that good) So why does it all bother me? Two reasons."

No comments:

Post a Comment